Buffalo Suspended License Attorney
Even at times of an emergency, you can still get in trouble for driving on a suspended license. If you have a suspended license and were caught driving, contact experienced Buffalo Suspended License Attorney John M Dudziak to fight for your freedom.
Aggravated Unlicensed Operation of a Motor Vehicle in New York
Driving with a suspended or revoked license in New York is a criminal misdemeanor, and can also result in felony charges. If convicted, you will have a criminal record which could affect many aspects of your life including future employment opportunities, renting property, and even your right to vote. This is why it is so important to contact an experienced Buffalo traffic ticket lawyer immediately to protect your rights and ensure your freedom.
Oftentimes, drivers may not even be aware that their license was suspended until they are pulled over and issued a ticket for Aggravated Unlicensed Operation of a Motor Vehicle, also known as AUO.
You can have your license suspended or revoked in New York State for a variety of reasons including:
- Failing to respond to a traffic ticket
- Failing to pay a traffic ticket fine
- Failing to have automobile liability insurance
- Accumulating more than 10 points on your driving record within an 18 month period
- Being convicted of speeding more than once in a construction zone within 18 months
- Being convicted of speeding more than 2 times in an 18 month period
- Being convicted of an alcohol or drugged driving charge
- Failing to pay child support or NYS taxes
Unfortunately, regardless of whether it was an innocent mistake, you will likely be handcuffed, searched, and processed by the police, the same way they process hardened criminals. With knowledge of both New York Traffic Law and Criminal Defense, Attorney John M. Dudziak can leverage his experience to minimize your exposure to serious consequences and ensure you receive the best possible outcome.
If you or a loved one has been charged with driving with a suspended license, revoked license, or are looking to have your license reinstated, contact our experienced Buffalo Suspended License Attorney John M. Dudziak for aggressive representation. One call does it all!